Canford Healthcare were using on-premises servers and software to manage their IT infrastructure. As new locations were coming on board, integration between various cares was becoming difficult. The cost of replacing and maintaining a wide range of on-premises servers was expensive and inefficient.
Canford contacted Auxilion to provide a solution which would ensure that the company has a scalable platform for future growth.
Auxilion Infrastructure Managed Services Capability
Outsourcing the management and operation of IT has become a necessity for organisations looking to reduce the cost of IT operations, while focusing on core activities that contribute to the bottom line.
Value for money and the provision of quality services are essential requirements of organisations looking to outsource non-core activities to managed service providers. As an organisation with people at our heart, we provide our clients with quality, cost-effective outsourced IT managed service solutions, based on our proven track record.
Auxilion uses a best-practice framework to implement and deliver IT support services to meet the requirements of its clients. Its approach to the implementation of a new IT Support Service spans the lifecycle of a managed support service.
Auxilion based its IT Support Service Lifecycle Framework on its vast experience, IT Service Management (ITSM) industry best practices including ITIL® and the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Outsourced IT Managed Services.
Our dedicated Service Management Office is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of IT managed services, including Service Desk services, directly to our customers and in their name. We provide the best-in-class IT management services, resources and skills that our clients need, encapsulated within a managed service solution that is delivered in a structured way.
What We Offer
- Off-site or on-site 24x7 end user support.
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd line support.
- Catch & dispatch and full incident resolution.
- Remote monitoring & management of desktop, server and infrastructure estate.
- On-site and off-site deskside support.
- Cloud services support, e.g. Office 365.
What We Bring
- Simplify IT support
- Consolidate IT support
- Reduce IT support costs
- Superior time to fix
- ITIL-aligned service
Auxilion provided the following solution for the customer:
- Transition of on-premises infrastructure to Azure based cloud
- Introduction of Microsoft Office 365 for desktop applications and email
- Setup of secure file and print services
- Setup of secure connection of laptops and tablets connecting remotely to company’s intranet and central file system
- Full integration with Canford’s specialist care home software application which incorporates care planning and scheduling and minimises administrative tasks to allow staff to focus on residents
- Preparation to upgrade secure wi-fi connections across all the homes for residents, guests and staff
- Service Desk to provide 24/7/365 support desk staffed by Auxilion Service Desk Agents
- Remote Monitoring and Management of end-user machines
- Remote Monitoring and Management of Canford servers, ensure servers are running and patched
- Maintenance of asset register of Canford’s company equipment
- Procurement, delivery of end-user HW and deployment of Canford Healthcare image to the PCs
- Anti-virus protection
- VPN daily health-checks
- Overall service based on agreed SLAs which are continuously checked and monitored
- Monthly, quarterly and annual service reviews to ensure both sides are informed about the quality of service provided and any issues are resolved
The introduction of fully managed service brought several benefits:
- Cost-savings as a result of introduction of service framework
- Customer can concentrate on their core business – provision of first-class health care
- Move of on-premises infrastructure to cloud means shift from CAPEX to OPEX
- Instant response to any issues ensured through professional and specialised staff
- Reduction in infrastructure management fees
- Measurable service based on agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Single point of contact for the whole estate covered by the managed service
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Managment Institute, Inc.
OTHER CASE STUDIES