Careers: Bid Administrator
Auxilion is a leading provider of IT outsourcing and IT managed service solutions for global IT service providers. As an organization, we offer all our employees access to an online training platform, career progression and a supportive environment.
We are currently looking to hire a Bid Administrator to join us to cover maternity leave for a minimum period of 6 months. This role will be based in our Head Office however initially will be remote based. The Bid Administrator will be part of the Presales team that has defined roles and responsibilities and the role will report into the Bid Manager.
The Bid Administrator will coordinate and produce the bid or proposal response document. Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary document processes. This role requires a good level of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Champion document management
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Maintain and make available master document sets
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
- Manage eTenders communication.
- Accurate recording of Bid scheduling Meetings namely IA/BEP/SDH.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience of working as a Bid Administrator. Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents. The Bid Administrator will have the ability to attend proposal kick-off meetings, attending review meetings / final document review, managing document governance / sign off, print production and delivery of the completed proposal eTenders for Public Sector or others private sector Customers Portals.
- Task Oriented
- Completer finisher
- Good at managing multiple tasks and keeping calm under pressure
- Process Driven
- MS Office skills (particularly MS Word and some Excel)
- Understanding of templates
- Legal admin experience preferred but not required
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.