Careers: Digital Security Competency Lead
Digital Security Competency Lead reporting to Head of Consulting & Competency (C&C) team.
As a Digital Security Competency lead, you will have the opportunity to work for global organisations alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Project Management, Digital Transformation and Technology professionals in our C&C team to bring the best of Auxilion to our customers.
At Auxilion the Consulting and Competency team works with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing excellence in the customer journey.
What you get to do in this role
- Develop digital security offerings from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
- Assess the current state of customers’ infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the customers’ cloud and/or physical environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure.
- Conduct information security management reviews and Cyber Security assessments
- Assist customers in developing strategies to secure their cloud and/or physical environments by providing high value consultancy work.
- Assist in the creation, review and update of information security policies.
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied
- Work with sales and marketing to develop new digital security opportunities within existing and new customer accounts.
- Work with delivery teams to develop skills, capability and capacity to deliver security projects and services.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in information security management and related functions such as IT Risk Management
- Ability to align information security policies with business requirements
- Flair for translating information security requirements into IT security controls and measures
- Strong understanding of the Customer journey, extremely customer-centric
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good commercial awareness
- Proactive and agile approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and oral
- Project management skills and an ability to translate business requirements into technical IT security deliverables
- In your work, you adopt a customer/ results-oriented approach and you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible.
Experience and Qualifications
- Holding a degree and having a technical background. Degrees in Information Technology and Information Security are preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 2 + years of experience in a professional’s services or security firm.
- ISO27001 information security management system experience and/ or certification preferred.
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or SABSA or, cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Azure are a plus.
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.