Careers: Digital Services Lead
The Digital Services Lead, reporting directly to the Head of Projects and Services (Ireland), is primarily responsible for managing the successful delivery of technical solutions to our customers.
The Digital Services Team at Auxilion, is comprised of 20 highly skilled consultant and engineers, work with our Customers to design and implement technical solutions to support the Customer Journey. The Digital Services Team are passionate about their specialisms, this passion ensures that our customers are always kept abreast of the latest in technical advancements, to ensure they deploy state-of-the-art technology to support their goals and objectives.
What you get to do in this role
As Digital Services Lead in Auxilion, you are focused on three key goals, developing your team, delivering quality engagements to our customers, while ensuring financial objectives are met.
People @ Auxilion
- Overall Leadership and team management of the Digital Services team.
- Build and lead a motivated high performing team leads; creating a culture of high performance
- Support the team lead in developing their practices ensuring flexible and agile organizational structure is in place
- Create a clear development path while empowering the team leads and the wider team members and individuals in the decision making process
- Ensure knowledge share or skills developed on one project is in place across other projects or customers.
- Provide clear expectations allowing continuous improvement and performance achievement.
- Set objectives and meaningful KPIs, supporting professional and personal development and shaping the design and culture of the Digital Services team
- Line manage teams including performance management, talent management, resource planning – providing on the job learning, coaching and mentoring, addressing skills gaps and Career Development Plans, evolving individuals and team structures accordingly
- Achieve and maintain industry Certifications and needed credentials for you and your team working with People and Talent and in conjunction with Competency.
- Lead the team to actively collaborate with other departments including Virtual Customer Teams, Sales, CEM, Business Solutions, Consulting and Competency
- Create and maintain capacity and utilization plans based on business needs and priority
Delivery @ Auxilion
- Contribute to the overall success of the Digital Services Team as an active delivery resource
- Contribute to the overall success of the Operations team as a member of the Operations leadership team.
- Pro-actively contribute to the strategic vision, direction and planning processes including KPIs and targets
- Consistently deliver on commitments, delivering technical engagements in line with capacity and cost model.
- Serve as an escalation point for team members and internally.
- Overall responsibility for cost control, allocation of resources, billable utilisation, and effective bench management.
- Work closely with competency on development plans for Digital Services team aligned to our competency strategy.
Customer @ Auxilion
- Ensure customers are satisfied with delivery of projects and services
- Supporting presales discussions and providing feedback on how well customer requirements align with Digital Services capabilities
- Collaborate with Sales, CEM and other customer-facing teams to create and agree a strategy to understand our customers across multiple touch-points
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following experience and knowledge:
- An IT or business degree or equivalent academic qualifications or relevant work experience.
- Acknowledged proven leadership and organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of the Customer journey, extremely customer-centric
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Has the management ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team.
- Be commercially aware.
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.