Careers: Executive Assistant
The aim of this role is to ensure that the Sales Director has the necessary support to assist him in performing his role effectively. It will be a “hands-on role” that will span a range of activities including analytical, administrative, workflow review and process improvement. The aim of the role is to transform the activities of the Sales Director and put your own stamp on the environment which needs perfecting. Working within a highly dynamic environment, this role offers the right candidate a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting rapidly growing company. The role covers supporting the Sales Director across the three brands and business lines under his remit.
- Meeting preparation and logistics involving assuring that all Sales Director meetings are organised in a professional and effective way by developing agendas in partnership with the Sales Director, ensuring all participants understand the purpose of meetings and expectations. Ensuring all technology is in place.
- Minutes, Action logs and the coordination and management of these.
- Calling and organising key client meetings.
- Ownership over process improvements, involving planning, organising and implementing administrative systems that support the smooth running of the Sales Director’s work-schedule.
- Providing a professional and positive profile for the Company as the primary point of contact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fielding and Conserving of Sales Director’s time by reading, filtering, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating communications.
- Extensive Diary and Travel Management, Task Prioritisation & Scheduling.
- Manage and coordinate all travel arrangements on behalf of the Sales Director. At all times ensuring arrangements are in line with the specific preferences of the Sales Director and are time efficient.
- Ability to co-ordinate project work as assigned by the Sales Director.
- Looking at new opportunities and helping develop those.
- Tracking and following up on properties and tax returns.
- Organising and arranging various company events throughout the year.
- Calculating quarterly sales commissions with the help of the Sales Director.
- Experience supporting at senior level is required for this role.
- A third level qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with global travel arrangement is a key requirement for this role.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Corporately presented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential. Advanced knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and relevant technology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and oral.
- Strong project management skills.
- Significant experience (at least 5 years) supporting a C level fast paced executive in a large organisation
- Professional Manner
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Can do attitude.
- Proficient in building relationships.
- Flexible with the ability to work in a team or independently
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.