Careers: Helpdesk Support Team Leader
As well as being an active member of the Auxilion Group support team, you will be expected to provide support to the engineers on your dedicated client accounts (incl. 24×7 team). The Team Lead will be involved in resolving technical issues as well as getting involved in projects on client accounts as required. The Team Lead should display excellent leadership skills and a proven track record of dealing and managing multiple stakeholders, excellent people management skills.
Auxilion is a leading provider of IT outsourcing and IT managed service solutions for global IT service providers. As part of the organization you will work directly on a client site working closely with the in-house team to provide the best possible technical service and customer experience that the client requires. As an organization we offer all our employees access to an online training platform, career progression and a supportive environment.
What you get to do in this role
- KPI Reporting daily/weekly/monthly, trends analysis.
- Knowledge transfer
- Proven track record in drafting and implementing process documentation
- Completing performance reviews
- Providing feedback to all team members
- Technician task management & SLA Achievement
- Team huddles and micro-education • Scheduling allocated resources
- RFS effort estimates.
- 1st level escalations from the business units/customer contacts.
- Team development.
- Setting customer expectations and dealing with complaints and escalations.
- Interacting with the Service Delivery Managers and Client Managers.
- Attending client meetings
- Managing team morale and efficiency.
- Liaising with Operations Lead on service and personnel issues.
- Tracking and planning of vacation and attendance
- Travel to other sites as and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following experince and knowledge:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar leadership role is desirable.
- A+ and N+ desired but not essential.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science preferred, other technical degrees or relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Windows XP/7 / 10 and applications.
- Experience of working in a busy deskside environment and excellent customer service skills.
- Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to cope with pressures of peak workloads and short deadlines
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.