Careers: Incident Coordinator
The Service Operations Centre (SOC) team are based across Dublin & Sheffield and are responsible for all tickets raised by our clients. The team is comprised of multiple engineers working a shift pattern providing 24*7*365 support.
The successful candidate will supplement the existing team, will be expected to be flexible, be able to work across multiple customers, follow ITIL aligned processes.
- Process incoming support cases in an appropriate & efficient manner, ensure that:
- All email requests to the Auxilion Help Desk are logged within 20 minutes of being received
- Monitor the call logging queue in ServiceNow
- All cases are recorded in the logged in the correct format with all relevant fields filled in correctly.
- Cases are passed to the correct agent
- Escalate repeat calls, customer dissatisfaction or excessive repeat calls to Service Desk Operations Manager
- Ensure SLA deadlines are reviewed regularly to reduce blown SLA
- Regular audits of ticket quality that the agents have filled in the fields correctly and that tickets have the correct status and have not been put on hold for incorrect reasons.
- Ensuring that all Change Controls that were completed have been closed.
- Canvassing customers to ascertain their satisfaction with the service they have received.
- Raising Change Requests as requested.
- Assist in raising RCA’s as requested.
- Knowledge of service desk Call Logging Tools.
- Experienced with ITIL support services disciplines
- Working in a customer centric support environment,
- Excellent telephone Manner
- Good experience of Microsoft Excel
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.