- Provide suitable candidates for open positions and ultimately filling same, with an emphasis on the technology specifications of the roles and technical fit of the candidates.
- Offering suitable candidates positions and finalising details of same.
- You will work on a daily basis with other team members, clients, and the sales and delivery team to ensure the allocated assigned open roles are covered by way of suitably qualified professionals.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Sourcing suitable candidates via internal and external platforms
- Technically identify, assess and interview suitable candidates for specified open roles.
- Completing technical skills searches on CV databases and job boards.
- Providing comprehensive market information such as pricing, and availability.
- Making full use of the Resource Management Database in terms of resourcing, logging, information gathering and follow-up.
- Candidate care – ensuring candidates have a positive experience through our recruitment process
- An ability to deal with candidates, contractors and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Offering suitable candidates/contractors positions and finalising details of same.
- Being aware of employees & contractors who are available for wor
- Liaising with the Sales team & Delivery team /client re open positions and suitable candidates.
- Identifying pro-active methods of recruitment and continuously looking for new ways to improve the service to the client.
- Keep the Business Manager & Delivery Lead updated on targets, pipelines and forecasts.
- Headhunting suitable candidates via social media sites, events, webinars, recruitment campaign
- Creating and implementing action plans in collaboration with the Operations Management Team
- Liaising with external agencies
- Analysing recruitment stats and implementing action plans to resolution stage
- Monitoring, analysing and providing market trends to Operations to identify future challenges and solutions
- Proactively suggest improvements in recruitment process
- Administer Assessment Centre’s for internal and external candidates and prepare Candidate packs for assessment
- Observe strict compliance regarding Recruitment (and HR) processes
- Observe strict compliance protecting confidential, sensitive information and materials
- Implement and maintain administration processes necessary to support the business
- Updating and maintain all necessary recruitment materials
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations on recruitment metrics to Senior Management and clients
- Candidates should have 3-5 years IT resourcing experience (either in house or agency)
- Resourcing experience in a fast-paced, high volume recruitment team
- Must have excellent knowledge of recruitment law and be able to advise management on best practises
- Experience in managing other recruitment vendors is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to create and adapt recruitment processes
- CIPD qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
- Good time management skills.
- Operational Business Knowledge
- Ability to interact and advise Senior Management & key Stakeholders
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Highly flexible and positive approach to challenges
- Results Driven
- Reporting skills and delivery
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a good team player
- Flexible and innovative.
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.