Careers: SharePoint Developer
Auxilion is looking for a SharePoint Developer that can lead customer engagements with our clients around SharePoint (on premise and Online). Assisting them to understand how to leverage these technologies, ensuring the tools are deployed in a manner that adds value to the organisation while conforming to best practice around governance, security and control.
This is a great time to join a rapidly expanding organization as well as working on the latest versions of Microsoft technologies to build solutions for our customers. You should have drive, passion, attention to detail and great communication. This challenging role will allow you to expand your experience in developing complex solutions in SharePoint Online as well as having an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies including Office 365, Teams and Power Platform.
- Leading the design, development and deployment of solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Development of event receivers, timer jobs and packaged applications on SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online.
- Design and Development of migration solutions from on premise to Online.
- Bug Fixing and support of existing SharePoint solutions.
- Technical lead during project implementation
Experience and Skills required
- Minimum 5 years SharePoint custom application development and administration experience.
- SharePoint 2010-2019 & SharePoint Online environments.
- Technical proficiency in SharePoint Server and strong understating of SharePoint administration principals.
- Hands on development experience of SharePoint implementations including configuration, development and deployment of custom Web Parts and applications.
- Experience with designg and implementation of document management and collaboration solutions based on SharePoint.
- Exposure to Microsoft Teams and Power Platform.
- Exposure to SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certified in Office 365 and Azure related platforms and technologies would be a plus.
An Irish company with global ambitions
There are a whole range of other reasons to work at Auxilion including:
- Accountability: We encourage our staff to be accountable and proactively look to solve for our clients. As a result, our team members ‘own’ part of the success of every project they deliver.
- Development: We hire the best so we know our teams excel at their job –However we also recognise that the curious, dynamic people we work with are always looking to push their abilities. With that in mind, we offer training opportunities to staff to ensure they are constantly challenged and improving their own professional development.
- Complexity: Challenging and complex projects are our speciality. Our team work on projects that are often challenging, pushing them to the limits of their abilities – but that’s where a career in Auxilion is most rewarding. Being challenged and learning every day.
- Reward: Auxilion believe in recognising the hard work of our employees, acknowledging helpful team members and those that manage to overcome issues to deliver successful projects. Our monthly ‘Key Contributor’ award is peer led, giving your team mates an opportunity to reward your hard work. There are also team nights, dinners and other activities, ensuring your hard work never goes unnoticed.
- Well-being: The physical and mental well-being of our employees is paramount. Our People & Talent team work with staff to promote health and wellbeing activities that include health challenges and mindfulness sessions.
- Progression: In Auxilion, we are lucky enough to have staff working with us for over 20 years. Our secret is simple – value staff, offer opportunities and promote from within the organisation. This gives our employees the chance to meet their career goals while helping to bring Auxilion to the next level.
- Trust: Transparency is important in order to encourage open dialogue with management and our teams. We put our trust in our employees and empower them so they can make the right decisions and be responsible for some of the company’s success.
Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, get in touch with our People & Talent team – Rhona looks forward to hearing from you.