Join our team
As a Managed Services Operations Lead in Auxilion you are focused on three key goals, developing your teams, delivery of quality engagements to our customers, while ensuring financial objectives are met. As part of this role you will manage a team of onsite leads delivering services across multiple client sites.
What you get to do in this role:
· Workforce planning for customer sites, in conjunction with your onsite team leads.
· Work closely with the Customer Experience Managers and contribute to virtual teams.
· Identify up sell opportunities and engage Customer Experience Managers where appropriate.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle ensuring that the client’s expectations of delivery is clearly defined and met. Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with onsite teams, in-line with KPIs.
· Responsible for cost centre control.
· Build and lead a motivated high performing team; creating a culture of high performance
· Set objectives and meaningful KPIs, supporting professional and personal development and shaping the design and culture of the operations team
· Line manage teams including performance management, talent management, resource planning – providing on the job learning, coaching and mentoring, addressing skills gaps and Career Development Plans, evolving individuals and team structures accordingly
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· An IT or business degree or equivalent academic qualifications or relevant work experience.
· Strong service management background, with relevant professional certification
· At least three years’ experience in a similar role
"Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, please make sure you apply using the form below. We're looking forward to hearing from you."
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to submit your application.