The Resourcing Manager will have full ownership of the P&L for the Resourcing Business within Auxilion. They will work through the Corporate Account Team, New Business Sales team and Customer Experience Managers (who report into their own line Managers) to ensure the Resourcing Service business line is represented into all existing and new customers. They will own the welfare of all of the contract staff engaged on customer sites as well as lead a small team who source, screen and select a full range of I.T. and Project Management contract professionals for contracting engagements identified by the sales teams.
What will you be doing:
- Manage the overall P&L for the business (around €12m)
- Ensure the sales teams are driving new opportunities for incremental contractors for the business into new and existing customers
- Ensure, through the various teams, the successful welfare management (including renewals) of the onsite contract resources
- Lead the day to day delivery of business requirements within the Resourcing Services Team.
- Recruit for roles assigned to you as part of the team
- Help directly in the sales effort (joint and separate customer visits with the sales teams)
- Complete weekly reports/minutes/key actions for the Group Sales Director
- Chair status meetings/calls
- Ensure governance of the Resource Management Database resourcing, logging, information gathering and follow-up + quality standards of candidate checklists during screening.
- Offering suitable candidates/contractors positions, and finalising details of same.
- Keep the Group Sales Director updated on delivery activity, targets, pipeline and forecasts.
- Complete all reporting requirements on time for the Group Sales Director as agreed.
- Prepare reports and present at monthly financial review to Senior Management team
- Ensure collaboration across the entire company including Consulting, Digital Services, Modern Workplace, Managed Services, etc
What experience will you have:
- Proven track record of delivering into large corporate clients
- Background of Sales or Delivery in the IT Contracting Market
- A professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Team Lead experience
- Strong numerate skills
- Demonstrated ambition