Auxilion, A Career without Limits
By Niamh Cray, Head of People & Talent, Auxilion
It’s an exciting time here at Auxilion as we launch our internal ‘Career & Education Week 2021’ which promotes career development, access to opportunity, internal mobility and talent development for our employees across the entire group. It’s important for us that our employees feel motivated, challenged and valued, which means putting the right resources in place to help them grow their careers, move into new business areas to embrace a different challenge or take the next step towards leadership.
It’s also important that we continually invest in our people by giving them access to the best training resources, mentoring and support so that we’re guaranteeing our customers are getting the very best from us. Our people are our business, and our commitment to our customers to continue to deliver excellence is dependant on creating a culture of opportunity, upskilling and development for our team.
Our ‘Career & Education Week’ will include full participation from our Senior Management Team, in addition to showcasing our ongoing training programmes and development support (e.g. PDPs, mentoring, LMS). In addition, there’ll be a series of ‘In the Spotlight’ sessions that include employee speakers who’ll outline their career paths in Auxilion. From shared services to project management, from individual contributor to management and lots more.
Here’s a glimpse of the broader agenda. Unfortunately, you can only access all the resources when you’re an Auxilion employee. The good news is we’re hiring.
High Level Agenda:
- Auxilion’s Career & Education Programme
- Career Opportunities: Project Management @ Auxilion
- Career Opportunities: Managed Services @ Auxilion
- External Speaker – Building your career internally and leveraging your capabilities
- Talent Mobility and Workforce Planning
- Career Opportunities: Customer Experience Management @ Auxilion
- Career Opportunities: Digital Services @ Auxilion
- Internal Performance Management Tools
- Career Opportunities: Shared Services @ Auxilion
- The Path to Management
- Career Opportunities: Resourcing Services
- Leadership Journey @ Auxilion
While we’re sure it’ll be a fantastic, interactive and inspiring week, it’s important to note that at Auxilion we’re committed to development and access to opportunity all year round. We’re here to support our employees and help them to discover and realise their future careers.
If you’re interested in joining Auxilion, please check out our current open roles here