- This is part of a £15m (+) multi-year UK market development strategy announced in 2022
- Auxilion’s UK growth further accelerated by winning a new £8m IT managed services contract to be delivered out of its Service Operations Centre (SOC) in Sheffield
- UK employee headcount increased by 24% in 2023; 60% ahead of 2022 projections and company reforecasts UK headcount to 160 by end of 2024
- Auxilion continues its ambitious growth strategy for UK with a planned acquisition and significant investment in its direct sales, marketing and partner channel activities
- The details of the company’s revised (upwards) business growth were outlined at the official launch of the expanded and upgraded Managed Services Centre of Excellence in Sheffield.
Sheffield, UK. 14th September 2023 – Auxilion, a leading provider of digitally transformative IT managed services and solutions, today announces the completion of phase one of its UK expansion strategy with a £4m investment in its Managed Services Centre of Excellence in Sheffield. Launched as part of Auxilion’s £15M investment commitment to the UK market, the expanded Service Operations Centre (SOC) will double the company’s UK capacity and has already created 34 new roles in 2023.
The Managed Services Centre of Excellence will be a hub of innovation and service excellence for the Auxilion group, with part of the investment going towards new tools and technologies that will drive increased efficiencies and services innovation, necessary for the complex multi-cloud world. Auxilion has recently secured a new £8m IT managed services contract with a global health and life sciences multinational to be delivered out of its Service Operations Centre (SOC) in Sheffield.
Speaking about the investment Philip Maguire, Auxilion CEO, said, “The investment and expansion in our Centre of Excellence is a significant milestone in delivering on our UK growth strategy. We are committed to continually building the most progressive and innovative IT managed services capabilities in the UK and further afield. This isn’t just about expanding our physical footprint but investing in new technologies, processes, training, and development and creating skilled jobs in the region.
“The great thing is its working. We’ve recently won a significant IT managed services deal that’ll be managed out of Sheffield. This is a global business that could have chosen anywhere in the UK or Europe to have their managed services delivered, and not only did they choose Auxilion, but they chose the North of England. This is testament to our team and capabilities but also their recognition of the talent, support infrastructure and potential of Sheffield and the broader region.
“We’re still on the acquisition trail in the UK, and we’re very excited and optimistic about the future of our UK operation and see incredible growth, opportunity and success ahead”, Maguire concluded.
Deirdre McPartlin, Regional Director for the UK & Nordics region, said “Enterprise Ireland is proud to support Auxilion’s ambitious expansion and growth plans in the UK, which will continue to positively impact both their Irish and UK operations. Today, we celebrate the success to date of Auxilion in the UK and the continued growth of their centre of excellence in Sheffield. Auxilion has invested significantly in the North of England leading to strong results including winning a new £8m IT managed services contract to be delivered out of Sheffield. The Auxilion team has ambitious plans to continue to scale their presence in the region and Enterprise Ireland will continue to support them on their scaling journey.”