Join our team
Experience in ITIL incident management and major incident management
3 years incident management
ITIL foundation desirable
The Auxilion SOC in Sheffield and provides 24x7 Infrastructure and Service Desk support to our Customers.
The team is the focal point for many of our customer’s infrastructure and deals with Issues that are critical to their Business. The Incident Manager will work with the technical teams to ensure incidents are properly handled, updated and managed through to conclusion. They will also be the lead for major incidents that occur during business hours, running bridge calls and ensuring communications are timely and accurate.
The Incident Manager will also audit incident quality, track SLA compliance and ensure incidents are addressed according to priority.
This role involves the following:
Own the incident management process and manage incident quality and compliance.
Develop strong processes so that Major Incidents are managed to successful Completion and RCA documents raised.
Whilst not a primarily technical role, an understanding of/experience with;
· Messaging – Exchange, Skype
· Microsoft Office 365
· Backup & Archiving
· SAN storage.
· Core Infrastructure – Active Directory/Windows
Experience required :
· Strong understanding of ITIL processes - advanced ITIL qualification would be desirable but not essential.
· Experience of Incident Management, analyzing incident trends, auditing quality, working with technical teams.
· Experience of Major Incident Management with the ability to work under pressure, engage with technical teams and manage Customer experience.
· Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to create process for other team members.
· Qualities: Integrity, attention to detail, timeline sensitive, goal oriented, motivated.
"Auxilion is committed to building a diverse, skilled and talented team. We want our team to be proud to work for Auxilion and enable them to do great work. If this sounds like the type of place you would like to work, please make sure you apply using the form below. We're looking forward to hearing from you."
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to submit your application.