Download our webinar for a comprehensive discussion on our Cloud Report 2023, with insights and recommendations from experts across our organisation
Auxilion recently commissioned a survey of 200+ IT Decision Makers to capture their insights, intentions and concerns about all things cloud. We have published a comprehensive report based on the survey results, “Cloud Insights Report 2023: Investment, Security, Readiness & Challenges.” This report features commentary, insights, and recommendations from experts across our organisation.
At our webinar on September 28th, we will discuss these insights in detail and provide comprehensive, actionable recommendations for organisations.
Some of the most revealing results of the survey included:
- 77% of organisations are already in the cloud
- 73% stated that a cloud outage would be “catastrophic” for their organisation
- 81% of respondents stated that cloud is a more cost-effective approach for their business
- 84% of businesses expect to have fully migrated all their systems, applications and data to the cloud within the next three years.
- 78% of business leaders stated that cloud is important for ESG goals.
These results show that cloud infrastructure has become a critical aspect in the digital ecosystem for businesses, and it’s not just being adopted for cost, connectivity, and collaboration purposes.
But what do these insights mean for cloud adoption?
What implications do they have for IT decision makers?
At our upcoming webinar, we will provide expert analysis of our survey results and recommendations for cloud strategy and transition. We will outline the challenges around cloud adoption and the key solutions and strategies for addressing them.
Download our webinar below to find out how your organisation can develop an effective cloud strategy and achieve its cloud goals.