Ensuring the availability of skills and resources at the right time can be difficult for organisations especially with the current focus on keeping permanent headcount to a minimum. This is even more striking when it comes to project management professionals who are in very short supply. It is well documented that organisations of all shapes and sizes are struggling to deliver core projects as a result of the lack of availability of project management talent.
With over 20-years experience delivering large scale projects for top companies, Auxilion has built up our capabilities encompassing 100+ project management professionals. Our project management resource pool is further complemented by our Group (I.T. Alliance) resourcing engine which can source and select specifically skilled project managers from Ireland, the UK and beyond – when needed. By working with Auxilion to fulfil your project management resource requirements, we will ensure you get the right fit resource fast meaning there is no delay in the delivery of key projects for your organisation.
Auxilion can supply or source skilled project management professions in the following areas:
- Project Support – Avail of our team of project support specialists to bolster your project.
- Project Managers – Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 skilled project managers.
- Programme Managers – Highly-experienced programme and project managers.
- Portfolio Managers– Highly-experienced portfolio managers.
- Business Analysis – Variety of BA resources available on demand.