We are looking for a Senior Automation Consultant with a speciality in Power Platform to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing automation solutions using Power Platform to help our clients streamline their business processes. As the Senior Automation Consultant, you will work closely with clients to understand their requirements, design and develop solutions using Power Platform, and provide technical guidance and support.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business processes and identify opportunities for automation using Power Platform.
- Develop and implement automation solutions using Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate.
- Design and develop custom connectors, APIs, and workflows using Power Platform to integrate with external systems and data sources.
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients on Power Platform best practices, including governance, security, and compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, developers, and data analysts, to ensure successful delivery of automation solutions.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure timely delivery and budget adherence.
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer sessions with clients to ensure successful adoption of automation solutions.
- Continuously monitor and improve Power Platform methodologies to ensure we are delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in software development, with at least 3 years of experience in developing automation solutions using Power Platform.
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate.
- Experience developing custom connectors, APIs, and workflows using Power Platform to integrate with external systems and data sources.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and team management skills.
- Proven experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders, tight timelines, and budgets.
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services environment preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed to client sites.
- Microsoft Power Platform certification preferred.
If you are a results-driven, self-starter with a passion for automation and a track record of delivering successful automation solutions using Power Platform, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and join our team of experts in delivering innovative automation solutions to our clients.